SIGNUP / VISIT
Battle Grounds NV On Ramp Signup
Select the classes on the calendar you'd like to sign up for as an on ramp.
The calendar contains Battle Grounds NV's classes they allow on-ramps to be signed up for. You can select as many classes as required for the gyms on-ramp policy.
On Ramp Fee Details
The following invoice shows what you will be charged as you select on-ramp classes.
Please enter your information below to register and pay for your drop-in classes
-- Month --
-- Day --
--- Select Gender ---
Emergency Contact Name
Emergency Contact Phone
How did you hear about us?
Google / Web Search
Were you referred by another member?
If other, please let us know where.
Leave a short message for the gym.
Battle Grounds NV LLC Battle Grounds NV LLC Page 1 Personal Risk Assumption and Liability Waiver INDEMNIFICATION: The competitor and any and all family and friends agrees to INDEMNIFY, HOLD HARMLESS, AND PROMISE NOT TO SUE Battle Grounds NV LLC and releases any and all liabilities or claims made as a result of participation in this activity or event, whether caused by the negligence or otherwise. The Competitor acknowledges that Battle Grounds NV LLC and their directors, officers, volunteers, representatives, independent contractors, and agents are NOT responsible for the errors, omissions, acts, or failures to act of any party or entity conducting a specific event or activity on behalf of Battle Grounds NV LLC. The Competitor agrees NOT to hold Battle Ground's parent company, Wellock Wellness LLC, responsible for any event related injury, loss of personal property, or death. The Competitor acknowledges that this activity or event may involve a test of a person’s physical and mental limits and may carry with it the potential for death, serious injury, and property loss. The risks may include, but are not limited to, those caused by terrain, facilities, temperature, weather, condition of participants, equipment, vehicular traffic, actions of other people including, but not limited to, participants, volunteers, spectators, coaches, event officials, and event monitors, and/or producers of the event and lack of hydration. These risks are not only inherent to participants, but are also present for volunteers. Battle Grounds NV LLC provides intense cardiovascular and functional strength competitive events. All competitors are advised and encouraged to get routine physical examination from a primary care physician prior to competing in any competition. All competitors are encouraged to seek immediate medical attention if any health concerns or injuries arise. Battle Grounds NV LLC and any facility including: any other fitness facility, park, stadium, personal residence, or any other location used competition purposes is released and not responsible for any injury, death, illness, loss or damage of personal property, or personal loss. This includes and is not limited to use of all equipment, transportation and observing. Competitor assumes all responsibility related to exercise and any and all locations associated with exercise activities, including equipment, facilities, volunteers, and staff. Please read all the following statements:
• Competitor assumes all risk associated with strenuous high intensity cardiovascular and weight training events. Workouts will be designed to push each Competitor to point of physical failure and fatigue.
• The Competitor understands that the use of any and all equipment can cause injury, permanent disability, sickness, or death. The Competitor will at all times recognize these risks and assume all responsibility associated with the facilities, premises, locations and all equipment within these locations.
• The Competitor waives any and all claims of injury, sickness, death, or other health issues against any and all Battle Grounds NV LLC representatives, owners, volunteers, independent contractors, and coaches.
• The Competitor waives any and all claims against any and all facilities and facility personnel that the Competitor participates in.
• The Competitor waives any and all claims for any loss, damage, or theft of personal property. This includes any and all facilities: any other fitness facility, park, stadium, personal residence, or any other location used for health, wellness, and training purposes.
By signing below I/we agree to all risks and assume responsibility
Competitor Signature Print Name: ____________________________Sign: _____________________________ Date: _______
Please answer the following questions:
Do you have any health concerns or injuries we need to be aware of?
If you answered Yes, please describe your health issues and schedule a one one one meeting with a coach prior to starting an exercise program at Double Edge Fitness. This will give us the opportunity to come up with a fitness program that fits your specific needs.
Please use your mouse/finger to sign your name
Clear Waiver Signature
By clicking this checkbox you agree to online signature signing of this waiver
I consent to conduct electronic business
Billing First Name
Billing Last Name
Credit Card Number
Expiration Date (mm/yyyy)
1065 South Virginia Street
Reno, NV 89502
Triib, Inc Copyright © 2018
- All Rights Reserved
Powered by Triib, Inc